was part of
Food Fight: Desperation Dinner Challenge
which ended Mar 31, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
Cannellini Bean Soup Recipe
This is the ultimate lazy person dinner. I’m brand loyal on the products used here. If you want to use other brands, it’s your choice, but I doubt it will be as good.
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly siced
- Olive oil
- 1 15.5 oz can Goya Cannellini beans
- 1 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 tsp rosemary, to taste
- S & P to taste
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes, covered.
- If you like, finish with a drizzle of olive oil and a little grated parm
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.