Ginger-Mango Fusion Recipe
I love zesty, tangy, distinct flavors. Ginger and mango, together, are the perfect match. Experience the romantic entanglement in a steeping mug of hot water.
- 1 small piece fresh ginger root
- 3-4 smile-shaped, small slices of very ripe mango (mexican is best)
- boiled water
- wash and peel ginger with potato peeler. NOTE: be careful to not peel too deep. if you peel off the “ring” of the root, you have lost the medicinal part. slice ginger into 1/4 inch slices. place 5-7 slices at the bottom of a mug.
- slice mango, avoiding pit. with a small knife, carefully slice off skin. place mango pieces at bottom of mug.
- pour boiling water over fruit. let steep for 10-15 minutes or until desired taste. eat the ginger-infused mango once you’ve finished. it’s delicious.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.