Miso-Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe
A combination of fermented soybeans and rice, white miso makes a tasty marinade or salad dressing. In addition to topping our Chilled Tofu Salad, this vinaigrette is delicious over grilled fish or as a marinade for chicken.
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons plain (not toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Whisk together miso, vinegar, ginger, and sugar in a medium, nonreactive bowl until well combined.
- Whisking continuously, slowly add oil in a thin stream until completely blended. Whisk in water.