Fake Irish Cream Liqueur Recipe
I have been making this for parties for many years
- I can sweetened condensed milk
- I cup table cream (18%)
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp instant coffee grounds or 2 tbsp leftover cold coffee
- 1/2 cup rye whiskey
- 1/2 cup brandy (if no brandy substitute with rye whisky)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and puree for 1 minute. Sample and add more chocolate or coffee or alcohol, according to taste.
- Pour into clean glass bottle, using a funnel, and refrigerate until ready to serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.