was part of
Food Fight: Desperation Dinner Challenge
which ended Mar 31, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
- 1In a sauce pan, combine garlic, olive oil and saute for a few minutes
- 2After garlic has cooked for a few minutes, add frozen veggies and leftover meat
- 3Once frozen veggies and meat have cooked for a few minutes, add cream corn, milk and chicken broth
- 4Let the mixture come to a boil and then simmer for about 7 minutes. Then add salt and pepper to taste. If mixture becomes too thick, add water or extra chicken broth to thin out.
- 1You can also add sweet potatoes or gold yukon potatoes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.