These garlic shrimp were among tapas dishes we had at a Tapas bar in Spain. Also good as an entree served over linguine
- 1/3c olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves,sliced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. unshelled shrimp(26-32 ct.)
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4c. med.dry sherry
- 1/4c minced fresh parsley
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1In a large,heavy skillet over moderate high heat,heat oil till hot,add garlic and cook unti pale golden,add red pepper flakes and shrimp and cook stirring 1 minute.. or till pink and just firm to touch.
- 2Sprinkle shrimp with paprika and cook mixture,stirring for 30 sec. and sprinkle with parsley.
- 3Season mixture with lemon juice,salt and pepper. Transfer to a dish.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved