Meatless Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
So good, so easy—it would make any college student or single parent proud! Using no yolk noodles, and lower sodium mushroom soup would make it healthier.
With a crumbled leftover Boca burger or other burger, this would be awesome!
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 2 cans generic cream of mushroom soup (about 11 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- Boil a large pot of water onr at least 2x higher than the noodles you will be adding later. Once boiling, lowver the heat r noodles. Then, add egg noodles. Cook for about 5 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander (a bowl type thing with holes for draining the water), or a pasta pot, reserving 1 cup of the starch water.
- Return the pan to the heat and add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and the cup of starch water.
- Add the drained noodles back into the pot and season with garlic salt. Simmer until the pasta is done to your liking.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.