Chipotle Deviled Eggs Recipe
A smoky twist to an old Idea…Ingredients
- 12 Jumbo Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 Small onion, finely minced 1 Tablespoon Coleman's Mustard Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle juice
- Mayonnaise to make a smooth mixture
- 1 or 2 Chipotles in adobo, minced
- Cayenne pepper for garnish
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and split in half carefully putting the yolks in a mixing bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in onion, pickle juice,olive oil, chipotle and mustard powder. Add enough mayo to make a smooth, stiff paste.
- Scoop or pipe the paste back into the egg halves. Sprinkle with cayenne for a nice color contrast
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.