was part of
Food Fight: Desperation Dinner Challenge
which ended Mar 31, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
Last meal pasta Recipe
This is about the simplest dish in the world – and one of the most delicious. I’d order it as my last meal, if I found myself in a situation that called for one…
- Generous bundle long pasta - spaghetti, linguini etc
- Rounded tablespoon sundried tomato paste in olive oil (NOT sundried tomato 'pesto').
- Cook the pasta in boiling water till al dente.
- Drain pasta, put into serving bowl.
- Add dollop of tomato paste. Stir. Eat.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.