Sticky Lime and Ginger Chicken Recipe
This is from the UK’s great magazine, ’ Delicious.’ It’s fast and very yummy. I usually serve it with rice, but anything would be fine. Any part of the chicken is good, too – legs, thighs or breasts. I’m not sure how easy it is to find stem ginger in the States, but I hope it’s somewhere. This is ginger in syrup, not the hard stalk we usually use.
- 3 globes stem ginger, finely diced.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- zest of two limes - juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- Mix stem ginger with honey, soy sauce and the lime zest and juice. Add garlic to the bowl.
- Add chicken and mix together well.
- Spread out in foil-lined or ceramic baking dish and bake 20 minutes at 220C or 400F. Turn over halfway through cooking and baked until cooked through.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.