was part of
Food Fight: Desperation Dinner Challenge
which ended Mar 31, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
Mish Mosh Recipe
This is a down and dirty meal thats good for fueling your system for all your outdoor activities
- 1 package of roman noodles
- 1 Hamburger Patty (at least one day old)
- 1 Egg (over easy)
- 1 slice of American cheese
- boil your roman for 3-5 mins and put in bowl
- crumble your hamburger patty on top of your roman
- cook 1 egg sunnyside up and put on top of of noodles
- peel cellophane off of the American cheese of your choice and put on top of egg
- if you like melted cheese microwave for 20 seconds
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.