- 1cook pasta for six minutes (you want it slightly undercooked). drain and rinse with cold water. set aside.
- 2shred and combine all cheeses. reserve one cup of cheese for the topping.
- 3in a large sauce pan, melt butter. add flour and mix well. cook for three minutes; making a nutty smelling rue. add milk, spices and hot sauce. heat to a low boil, stirring continuously. add cheese a little at a time; stirring constantly to ensure all cheese is melted.
- 4in a large bowl, combine mixture with chilled pasta and mix well.
- 5transfer to a greased 13×9 baking dish. top with reserved cheese.
- 6bake in a 425 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 7let sit for 10 minutes to cool and set.
- 8eat until you feel sick.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.