Buffalo Turkey Meatballs Recipe
My daughter became addicted to Buffalo Meatballs from Aildell’s from Costco – then they stopped carrying them, so combining a recipe for baked meatballs with some cayenne pepper and buffalo sauce was just the ticket.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely minced onions
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce (like Steve and Ed's or Texas Pete's)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- Buffalo wing sauce for basting
- celery sticks
- Blue cheese dressing and Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing completely.
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a roasting pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 25 minutes, turning in the last five minutes and basting with buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks, wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.