My daughter became addicted to Buffalo Meatballs from Aildell’s from Costco – then they stopped carrying them, so combining a recipe for baked meatballs with some cayenne pepper and buffalo sauce was just the ticket.
- 1Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- 2Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing completely.
- 3Form mixture into 2 inch balls.
- 4Place meatballs on a roasting pan sprayed with Pam.
- 5Bake 25 minutes, turning in the last five minutes and basting with buffalo wing sauce.
- 6Serve with celery sticks, wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.