Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
There is a restaurant in Alton, Il that serves about five or six items. One of them is called Hot Chick on a Stick. The chicken wings are fabulous! What follows is my take on this appitizer. They are very easy to make and are an absolute hit at every party.
- 5 lbs. chicken wings - fresh not frozen
- 6-7 Mesquite seasoning - or seasoning of your choice
- Skewers - optional
- Rub seasoning on fresh chicken wings and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 300. Spread wings on sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes in oven. Take wings out of oven and finish on grill over medium to medium high heat.
- You can either skewer these or not. My husband and I have made them both ways and we feel that cooking them without the skewers is a little easier.
- We have made these several times and everybody who has eaten them has just loved them. We are going to try them next time with hot sauce on the grill. We will keep you posted.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.