This Will Get You Laid Mac' n Cheese Recipe
your arteries clog
What I mean is you’ll want to lie down and take a nap after you consume this! If you do get laid send me some pics. Anyway, this is a simple but absolutely divine dish that really compiments chicken and pork well. Simple to make and just as fast as boxed MnC.
- 8oz Velveeta cheese block or cheese of your choice (16oz for more than 1 person)
- Pasta (I prefer rotini b/c it holds the cheese well) 1/2 to 3/4 bag/box
- Heavy whipping cream (the most important part) 8-16oz
- Prepare pasta according to directions. You may season the pasta as it boils with your favorite seasonings to compliment the flavor of your other foods. For example if you’re making Cajun chicken you may add Creole Seasoning to the boiling water for enhanced spicy flavor. DON’T OVER COOK! EL DENTE!
- While pasta is preparing, cut up your cheeze into 1/2 cubes and melt over low heat stirring to keep from scalding.
- Add cream and continue stirring until all cheeze is melted and is of a somewhat thick and manageable consistency.
- Drain pasta and shake out excess water. DO NOT RINSE. Put in a serving bowl.
- Pour melted cheeze over pasta and mix well. Garnish with some crisp bacon crumbles if you like. Serve and loosen your belt.
- Lie down and take a nap.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved