was part of
Food Fight: Macaroni and Cheese Challenge
which ended Feb 29, 2008 04:00 PM.
See winners »
What I mean is you’ll want to lie down and take a nap after you consume this! If you do get laid send me some pics. Anyway, this is a simple but absolutely divine dish that really compiments chicken and pork well. Simple to make and just as fast as boxed MnC.
- 1Prepare pasta according to directions. You may season the pasta as it boils with your favorite seasonings to compliment the flavor of your other foods. For example if you’re making Cajun chicken you may add Creole Seasoning to the boiling water for enhanced spicy flavor. DON’T OVER COOK! EL DENTE!
- 2While pasta is preparing, cut up your cheeze into 1/2 cubes and melt over low heat stirring to keep from scalding.
- 3Add cream and continue stirring until all cheeze is melted and is of a somewhat thick and manageable consistency.
- 4Drain pasta and shake out excess water. DO NOT RINSE. Put in a serving bowl.
- 5Pour melted cheeze over pasta and mix well. Garnish with some crisp bacon crumbles if you like. Serve and loosen your belt.
- 6Lie down and take a nap.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.