This dish has all of the components. A simple spicy, crunchy, earthy, dish that showcases uni at its best.
- 1Bring rice and water to a boil. Stir until all water evaporates. Spread on a sil-pad and dry in an oven overnight.
- 2Cut dried rice sheets to 6cm by 4cm with a scissor. Fry in 350 degree fryer. Season. Set aside
- 3Using a scissor cut the uni shell around the mouth. Pour out liquid. Using a spoon remove the tongues. Quickly rinses with cold salty water. Reserve.
- 4Slice serrano peppers thin. Rinse in cold water for thirty minutes. Dry
- 5To Plate: Spoon uni tongue on the rice crackers. Add 1 slice of serrano. top with cilantro leaf and drizzle yuzu and soy on top.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.