Basic Mac 'n Cheese
- 3/4 box of elbow macaroni cooked al dente
- cup or so of milk
- stick of butter
- 3/4 lb sliced American cheese from the deli
- panko crumbs
- a couple of hits of Crystal Hot Sauce
- 1heat milk and butter slowly
- 2Add cheese and stir until completely melted. Add a couple of dashes of the Crystal.
- 3Pour over cooked macaroni in a baking dish
- 4Melt a bit more butter and stir in the panko crumbs. Mix should be pretty dry. Spread on top of the mac ’n cheese and bake at 350 until panko browns and cheese bubbles around the edge.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved