was part of
Food Fight: Macaroni and Cheese Challenge
which ended Feb 29, 2008 04:00 PM.
See winners »
I’ve made this for my daughter and husband many times. Everyone that tries it loves it and can’t get enough. Even the picky eaters will enjoy this dish!
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cook the box of pasta and strain, do not run under cold water
- 3Layer pasta and cheese (cut from the block) in a large bowl that can be put into the oven. Ending with a layer of cheese.
- 4Mix the 2 eggs and tomatoes together then pour on top of pasta and cheese
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for an hour, or until the cheese, tomatoes and egg are crispy on top. Serve right from bowl and enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.