Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
This is my mother’s comfort meal I loved as a kid. No joke it’s good. By the way I am from MN can you tell?
- one can albacore tuna
- one cup macroni noodles
- one can of Cambell's cream of mushroom soup
- bag of potato chips
- bring water to a boil, cook noodles and strain
- in a medium casserole dish miz noodles, soup, and tuna.
- cover top of casserole with potato chips.
- bake in preheated oven set to 350. Bake for 25 minutes.
- enjoy. Oh ya you betcha!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.