Pumpkin French Toast Souffle Recipe
This is a wonderful dish if you are having people over for brunch. If your just making it for two, simply cut the recipe in half and use a loaf pan.
This impresses all and it very easy.
Brioche really makes this dish much lighter than any other bread.
- 1 loaf brioche cut into squares
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 of 16 0z can of pumpkin
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- pinch of ginger and nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) or pecans
- Add all ingredients (except bread cubes), mix well.
- Add bread cubes and moisten well.
- Pour into 8×8 baking dish, dot with butter.
- Bake for an hour at 350, if the top is browning fast then cover halfway through with foil.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.