Hearty Party Cheese Dip Recipe
This is a dip I fix for parties where alcohol is served because it is heavy.
- Crockpot it is easier, cheese doesn't stick
- 1lb. sausage browned (I use hot)
- 1lb. hamburger browned
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 sm can mushrooms
- 2lb. Block Velveeta cheese cut into small chuncks
- 1lb chedder cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- Brown meat seperatly.
- Combine cheeses, soup, mushroom, and milk in crockpot to begin melting.
- Once meat is browned combing with the cheese mixture.
- Put crockpot on high and stir constantly until cheeses are melted and everything is combined.
- Once combined cut down to low and DIG IN! :)
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.