here is the simple classic fish curry that can be made in less than half hour.It is all time favorite of mine and for my restaurant Road to Mandalay. Now i cook this a client’s home or in my catering company Saffron 59.
This can be used for nice large shrimp…..too…
- 1Si-Byan with Fish
- 2(reserve leaves for garnish)
- 31. In a mixing bowl, marinade the fish with salt, pepper and turmeric for
- 42. In a frying pan, heat the oil and mix in the onion till lightly
brown and add in ginger, garlic till fragrant. Add in the paprika
then immediately the fish and let it seared then stir in tomatoes, liquid stock and cook for five minutes.
- 53 Lower the heat and add fish sauce, coriander stems and simmer for another
- 6Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with steamed jasmine rice.
- 7Serves 5/6 guests
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.