Peanut Butter–Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This fudge combines the saltiness of peanut butter with the complexity of chocolate for a simple sweet that’s a crowd-pleaser.
What to buy: We used 60 percent cacao bittersweet chocolate chips from Ghirardelli. They have a deep chocolate flavor and make this fudge even easier, because no chopping is necessary.
Game plan: The fudge will last up to 10 days when stored covered in the refrigerator.
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Combine milk, chocolate chips, and marshmallows in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Turn into the prepared baking dish, spread out evenly, and let cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 25 squares and serve.