Artichoke, Garlic, and Cheese Dip (perfect for Thanksgiving) Recipe
- One 8oz pack plain cream cheese
- One cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- One 13.5 oz. can of artichoke hearts (non-marinated)
- One cup mayo
- 5-6 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put it in an oven-proof dish, about one inch high.
- Sprinkle extra parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 until lightly brown on top
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved