Artichoke, Garlic, and Cheese Dip (perfect for Thanksgiving)
- One 8oz pack plain cream cheese
- One cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- One 13.5 oz. can of artichoke hearts (non-marinated)
- One cup mayo
- 5-6 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1Let cream cheese get to room temperature
- 2Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Put it in an oven-proof dish, about one inch high.
- 5Sprinkle extra parmesan cheese on top.
- 6Bake at 350 until lightly brown on top
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved