Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
I would never claim this recipe as my own, but I am happy to make sure that anyone that doesn’t already know about it now does. So tasty, so easy.
- 48 miniature hot dogs- the ones from the deli/hot dog area of the supermarket, NOT the ones in a can.
- 2 8 oz. cans/tubes unbaked crescent rolls (unbaked dough, comes in a tube)
- Dijon mustard
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough into thirds, making three small strips.
- Roll hot dogs in dough and pinch closed.
- Place seam side down on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm, with mustard.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.