Roasted Curry Cauliflower Recipe
My friend Jay whipped this up for our Austin Thanksgiving ’06 and it was simple to prepare, seasonal, and delicious.
- One medium-sized head cauliflower
- ~ 5 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Curry powder
- 2-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Chili Flakes to taste (about 1 tsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Break up Cauliflower into just the crowns in relatively the same size. Put it in a bowl.
- Toss and ingredients making sure to coat florets fully and put on baking dish or an oven proof saute pan. Make sure you’re oven is at least 450 dregrees to achieve carmelization. Check and stir frequently until browned. Cook about 15-20 minutes then serve.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.