Parsley Croutons Recipe
- 3 ounces ciabatta or other country-style bread, small dice (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Toss bread cubes and parsley in a heatproof bowl to combine.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until butter is melted. Pour butter mixture over bread cubes and toss well to coat. Season well with salt.
- Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool and store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.