The Flying Fig Recipe
This was a semifinalist in the CHOW Cocktail Square Off, a cocktail recipe contest copresented with Square One Organic Vodka and Om Organics.
- 2 to 3 fresh organic figs
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces Square One Organic Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce raw organic agave syrup to taste
- Fresh organic mint, leaf garnish
- Muddle diced fig in the elderflower liqueur (reserve one slice for garnish). Add cracked ice, vodka, lemon juice, and agave syrup. Shake vigorously. Slap one mint leaf, rim and drop in chilled cocktail glass along with reserved fig slice. Strain cocktail into glass.