Yogurt Drink (Dugh) Recipe
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint or a dash of dried mint flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups club soda or spring water, chilled
- Pour yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper into a pitcher. Stir well.
- Add club soda or spring water gradually, stirring constantly. Add 3 or 4 ice cubes and mix again.
- Serve chilled. Nush-e-Jan!
© 2007 From New Food of Life by Najmieh Batmanglij by permission of Mage Publishers
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food team.