Thousand Island Dressing
Often confused with Russian dressing, Thousand Island at its best is tangy and loaded with olives, peppers, and hard-boiled egg.
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and fold together until well mixed. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved