Big Spender Recipe
What to buy: Blood orange juice is available at gourmet grocery stores and online.
Clément Créole Shrubb liqueur, from Martinique, is made up of a blend of rums flavored with spices and orange. It can be found at specialty liquor stores.
This recipe was featured as part of our Drinks Around the World for New Year’s Eve.
- 3/4 ounce añejo tequila
- 3/4 ounce blood orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Clément Créole Shrubb liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Cristal Brut Rosé Champagne
- Orange twist (optional)
- Orange zest (optional)
- Combine tequila, juice, and liqueur in a bar glass with ice; stir to chill.
- Strain into a chilled champagne glass and top with rosé Champagne. Garnish
with an orange twist and a flamed orange zest (if using).