Tierra Mojada Recipe
Dos Caminos is known for its lively atmosphere and great bar scene. For this tequila-based cocktail, it uses Siembra Azul, though you could substitute any 100 percent agave blanco tequila you prefer.
What to buy:
Agave nectar is available at health food stores and online at Wild Organics. It’s also known as agave syrup. If you can’t find agave nectar, just substitute Rich Simple Syrup.
Peach purée can be found at many specialty grocery stores or, if you are so inclined, you can make your own.
- 3 parts blanco tequila (such as Siembra Azul blanco)
- 2 parts Peach Purée
- 1 part agave nectar
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lemon wedge, for garnish (optional)
- Thin peach slice, for garnish (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake 20 times.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a lemon wedge and a thin peach slice.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved