Mango Margarita Recipe
If you can’t make it to the beach, bring the beach to you with this tropical margarita from Miami’s now-defunct Karu&Y.
- 1/4 medium mango, chopped
- 3 ounces blanco tequila, such as Frida Kahlo
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1/4 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- Fresh mango cubes, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the chopped mango and ice.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur and shake vigorously.
- Strain and serve up in a chilled glass. Garnish with mango cubes.