At the San Francisco launch party for CHOW, this drink was a big hit. Just be careful, because it’s stronger than it seems!
What to buy:
Aqua Perfecta Basil Eau de Vie is a smooth, aromatic liquor from St. George Spirits, the makers of Hangar One Vodka.
- 4 parts Aqua Perfecta Basil Eau de Vie
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1/2 medium lime
- 1 part Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- 1Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved