Extra-Spicy Bloody Maria Recipe
Under 5 mins
- 2 ounces Chile-Infused Tequila
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon pickled jalapeño juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Generous squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Pinch celery seeds
- 1 medium pickled jalapeño
- Combine everything except pickled jalapeño in a cocktail shaker with ice (you can even add a few carrot sticks for good measure).
- Shake well to blend, and then strain over fresh ice into a highball glass.
- Garnish with pickled jalapeño and serve.