White Chocolate–Cranberry Bark Recipe
Bark is one of the easiest confections to whip up, so this no-fuss recipe is ideal for cramped holiday schedules. Normally uninteresting, good-quality white chocolate is dressed up by dried cranberries and candied orange zest.
What to buy: These white chocolate wafers taste great.
Candied orange peel can be found at most specialty grocery stores.
- 6 ounces white chocolate, such as Schokinag wafers
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons candied orange peel, finely chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper, or use a silicone baking sheet, and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup of the cranberries and 1 tablespoon of the candied orange peel.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread very thinly into a roughly 12-by-10-inch rectangle. Sprinkle remaining cranberries and orange peel over top. Let set in a cool, dry location. Once bark is hard, break up into shards.