Clear Ginger Cosmopolitan Recipe
This recipe was created for the CHOW launch party by our friends at Public Restaurant in New York City. They were kind enough to part with the recipe.
Game plan: Make the Ginger-Infused Vodka well in advance, and keep it around for whenever you crave this cocktail. You could make a big batch of the ginger Cosmos, but it’s even better if you make them “to order” in a cocktail shaker.
- 2 cups Ginger-Infused Vodka
- 1 1/3 cups Triple Sec
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 12 pieces candied ginger on bamboo picks, for garnish
- Combine vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Pour mixture over ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Serve on the rocks, or strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger on a bamboo skewer.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food team.