Poultry Seasoning Recipe
About 1/4 cup
It probably comes as no surprise that poultry seasoning is used for seasoning poultry, especially roast chicken and turkey. This recipe makes a basic American-style blend.
- 2 tablespoons rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of cloves
- Combine 2 tablespoons rubbed sage, 1 tablespoon dried thyme, 1 tablespoon dried marjoram, 1 tablespoon dried savory, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, and a pinch of cloves.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved