Herbes de Provence Recipe
Composed of the vigorous, resinous herbs that grow on hillsides throughout Provence, herbes de Provence is a traditional blend of herbs found in French, and especially Provençal, cooking.
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dried summer savory
- 1 tablespoon crumbled dried orange zest
- 2 teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried and crushed lavender buds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 crushed bay leaf
Combine dried thyme, dried tarragon, dried summer savory, crumbled dried orange zest, crushed fennel seeds, celery seeds, dried and crushed lavender buds, ground white pepper, and crushed bay leaf.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved