Fines Herbes Recipe
Popular in French cuisine, fines herbes is a classic blend with a delicately balanced bouquet of fresh tender herbs. Use fines herbes to season mildly flavored dishes, such as omelets, fish, and vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chervil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoon snipped chives
- 4 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- Using only fresh herbs, combine 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley, 2 tablespoons chopped chervil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped thyme, 2 tablespoon snipped chives, and 4 teaspoons chopped tarragon. This mixture should be chopped just before use, as it deteriorates quickly.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food team.