Field Guide to Herbs & Spices
Hot, peppery Cajun seasoning is essential for Cajun-style blackened fish or chicken.
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1Combine paprika, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, and cayenne.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved