Spaghetti alla Norcina
Field Guide to Produce
Spaghetti with black truffles.
- 1 to 2 ounces winter or summer black truffles
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 smashed clove of garlic
- 2 rinsed, cleaned, and chopped salt-packed anchovies
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Grate or mash black truffles.
- 2Warm olive oil in a skillet. Remove from the heat, add the truffles, and mix well. Place over low heat and add garlic and anchovies and cook until the garlic sizzles.
- 3Boil spaghetti in the water until al dente, drain, and mix with the sauce. Serve immediately. Enhance the truffle flavor by sprinkling with truffle oil just before serving.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved