Date-Tamarind Chutney Recipe
Easy sweet and sour chutney.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup seedless tamarind pulp
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Soak 1 cup pitted dates and 1/2 cup seedless tamarind pulp in cold water to cover for 30 minutes.
- Blend the mixture with the soaking liquid, strain, and stir in 1 teaspoon ground coriander, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and salt to taste. Serve with Indian foods and breads.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by