Strawberry and Lemon Balm–Infused Rosé Wine Recipe
This simple recipe makes a refreshing summer apéritif.
- 1 quart strawberries
- 4 tablespoons lemon balm leaves
- 4 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- Trim, wash, and slice strawberries. Wash and shred lemon balm leaves.
- Mix strawberries, lemon balm, sugar, and wine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 days, shaking occasionally. Strain and serve chilled, garnished with a sprig of lemon balm and additional sliced strawberries.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by