Field Guide to Cocktails
This variation on the classic margarita swaps lime juice for grapefruit.
- Wedge of lime and salt for rimming
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
- Wedge of lime
- 1Rim an old-fashioned glass with lime and salt, and chill briefly. Shake the tequila, schnapps, grapefruit juice, and sugar with ice; then strain into a glass over ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
Copyright Quirk Books
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved