Artillery Punch Recipe
A punch that lives up to its name.
This recipe was featured as part of our Punch Recipes photo gallery.
- 1 quart strong black tea
- 1 quart rye or blended whiskey
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 pint dark rum
- 1/2 pint brandy
- 2 ounces Bénédictine
- 1 pint fresh orange juice
- 1/2 pint fresh lemon juice
- Twists of lemon peel for each glass
- Pour the tea, whiskey, wine, rum, brandy, Bénédictine, orange juice, and lemon juice into a large bowl over a large disk of ice. Stir until blended, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve in chilled glasses, and garnish with lemon peel.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by
Copyright Quirk Books