Ramos Gin Fizz Recipe
This egg white and cream cocktail is a classic brunch accompaniment, but it’s delicious enough to drink on its own.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange flower water
- Cold club soda
- Vigorously shake the gin, lemon juice, lime juice, egg white, cream, sugar, and orange flower water with ice; then strain into a 10-ounce highball glass without ice. Pour in club soda to fill.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
Copyright Quirk Books
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved