Easter Egg Recipe
Adapted from "Field Guide to Cocktails" by Rob Chirico
A layered drink made with Chambord black raspberry liqueur, Tia Maria dark liqueur, and cream.
- 1 1/2 ounces Chambord black raspberry liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Tia Maria dark liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces heavy cream
- Pour the Chambord into a 4-ounce shot glass.
- Using the convex side of a barspoon, slowly pour the Tia Maria over the Chambord.
- Using the same technique, slowly pour the cream over the Tia Maria, making sure not to disturb it, to create a layered effect.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved