Strawberry Cosmopolitan Recipe
The Cosmopolitan is a vodka-based cocktail that’s a colorful and fruit-flavored variation of the Martini. This take is perfect for hot summer months when strawberries are in season and a refreshing libation is in order.
- 2 ounces lemon-infused (citron) vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce strawberry purée, strained of seeds
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 strawberry for garnish (optional)
- Shake the vodka, cranberry juice, strawberry purée, and lime juice with ice; then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a strawberry half.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food team.
Copyright Quirk Books